W. G. Benjey has a full range CNC machine shop including modern 4-axis mills and lathes. This allows us to easily produce complex parts that simply can't be duplicated on conventional manual equipment. We have one of the largest CNC mills in the area, with a bed capacity of 84" x 40". And our largest CNC lathe can handle material of 21" in diameter and 26" length.
• We offer CONTRACTED MANUFACTURING OF PARTS in both large and small scale, whether you need 1 piece or 1000. We have accepted both long term contracts and one-time productions.
• We can also DUPLICATE OR REPAIR PARTS that you have but may or may not have a drawing for. Bring your damaged or broken parts to us and we can repair it or fabricate a new part using the old one as a model. Given our engineering capabilities, we can often recommend material or design changes to improve the function or life of the existing part.
• W. G. Benjey can even DESIGN A NEW PART for you. If you have need of a part that is no longer in production or doesn't currently exist, we can design and build it for you based on your specifications.
• EXPEDITED AND EMERGENCY services are often possible if you find yourself in a pinch. In many cases we are able to push a rush order through for a fast turnaround.
• We work with many different materials from carbon steels to stainless, aluminum, and plastics. We are able to provide heat treatment to your parts or finish coats such as black oxide or powder coating.
CURRENT EQUIPMENT W. G. Benjey has many modern pieces of machining equipment, including several CNC mills and lathes, as well as many standard mills and engine lathes. Below are a some of our featured units.
HAAS VF-9 VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER WITH 4TH AXIS - This is our largest and most capable CNC mill. With an 84" x 40" bed and 30" of vertical travel, this mill is ideal for large items like jig & tool plates, large castings, and welded frames. The 4th axis capability of this mill allows us to make complex contours on parts as well as being able to machine features on multiple sides of a part in a single setup.
WELE HB1620-130 HORIZONTAL BORING MILL - This large horizontal boring mill is our newest piece of equipment. With a table size of 63" x 78", travels of x-157" y-82" z-59", and a 22 ton weight capacity, this machine greatly increases our capability to handle large scale parts.
HAAS VF-2B VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER - We have two of these units on our floor and they take up the bulk our our larger quantity machining contracts. Fast and efficient, they have a 30" x 16" bed with 20" of vertical travel.
HAAS ST30SS4 LIVE TOOL LATHE - Our Haas CNC lathe has a material capacity of 21" in diameter and 26" length. Beyond the standard features of a CNC lathe, this machine has the advantage of "live tooling"
which allows us to machine features, such as holes, into the sides of the part without removing it from the machine. Where typically the operator would need to remove the part and set up in a vertical mill to finish it off, we are able in many cases to create the finished part in a single setup.
POREBA TR115B2-6M LATHE - One of our newest pieces of equipment, the Poreba is our new largest engine lathe. With a 46" swing and 240" centers, it nearly doubles the diameter capacity of parts that we can produce.